February 07, 2016
The Characteristics of a Digitally Competent Teacher (Infographic)
Being a proper digitally competent teacher is not as simple as one may think. The Characteristics of a Digitally Competent Teacher InfographicIn clarifies and explains some of the most important characteristics that a digitally competent teacher must have.
7 Characteristics of a Digitally Competent Teacher
- You can integrate digital skills into everyday life: digital skills are transferable.
- You have a balanced attitude: you are a teacher not a techie.
- You are open to using and trying new stuff: find digital tools and explore how they work.
- You are a digital communicator: you can use email and social media with ease.
- You know how to do a digital assessment: you’re a sound judge of the quality of information, apps and tools
- You understand and respect privacy: you treat personal data with the respect it deserves
- You are a digital citizen: you know how to behave online appropriately and you’ll pass it on to your pupils
Find more education infographics on e-Learning Infographics
This infographic was featured on eLearning Infographics on June 4 2014.