October 15, 2016
Digital Citizenship Resources List for Teachers from ETML
There is a special section here in Educational Technology and Mobile Learning where I have aggregated a plethora of resources that teachers can use with their students to teach them about digital citizenship. And today I come across these wonderful resources compiled by Taryn Degnan from Common Sense Media. I thought about tweeting the link without having to share it here but I know thousands of email and RSS Feed subscribers would miss it. Below is a round-up of all the links Taryn featured in her post. Enjoy!
You can also check this great page from Tech Learning that features of 20 essential resources on digital citizenship.
ARTICLES AND ADVICE
- 10 Simple Steps to Internet Safety
- Internet Safety Tips for Elementary School Kids
- Internet Safety Tips for Middle School Kids
- Internet Safety Tips for High School Kids
- Internet Safety: Rules of the Road for Kids
- Tech Talk: Beyond Internet Safety
- Internet Filter Tips
- Help Your Kids Stay Safe and Secure In a Digital World
- Rules of the Road for Parents in the Digital Age
- Social Networking Tips
- Is It Safe to Post Photos of Your Kids?
- Keeping Kids Safe Online
- Why Online Privacy Matters
- Parents Need Rules, Too
- Is It Safe to Use Location Services?
- Staying Safe and Secure in a Digital World
- Social Media and Kids
- Tech Tip: Checking Browser Histories
- Kid-Safe Browsers and Search Sites
- Educational Websites
- Online Games for Kids
- Free Online Games for Kids
- Online Games for Girls
- Free Online Games for Girls
- Social Networking for Kids
- Kids' TV Online
This article originally appeared on Educational Technology and Mobile Learning, a website operated by a group of dedicated Canadian teachers. The resources found in this article were compiled by Taryn Degnan from Common Sense Media.